Monday, September 15, 2008

Thing 23---Final Thoughts

It took a second time around but I am proud to say I was able to stick with it and finish all 23 things. No comments about the timing of my last entry.

23 things has been stretching. Though I use the Internet and Web, I don't spend a lot of time using the tools, so most of the things were new to me. Though there are some things I will continue to use, many I will not use again, others I may just need some time to "warm up" to.

I echo the comments of Sandals and Sand, "I've come away with some very valuable knowledge. I do know that learning each of these tools was not the primary point of the challenge. The point really was to expand the way we think and interact. Thank you for that opportunity!" I would say that at times the experience was almost uncomfortable because it was so challenging and "foreign". That probably is a good thing because it means I was learning.

I would be willing to try another challenge but I need a break right now. Thanks for developing the program and making it available to the rest of us. It was well worth it.

No comments: