Monday, September 15, 2008

Thing 22---What have I learned today?

I added more RSS feeds from the list. Put some sites into Delicious. Thought about what I am going to do with today's challenge. I will definitely keep the blog active and use it to dialogue on things I have learned. I have found that 15 minutes a day is a challenge even when I am committed to finishing the 23 things by the deadline. Can you say "watch the clock"? I know I won't do 15 minutes every day but I think I can do 15 minutes a couple times a week. I do need to go back to some of the "Things" I wanted to use more and work through the sticking points. I want to make more use of delicious and library thing. There is also the suggestion "Friend of Franklin" offered to do the next 23 things. It might be interesting.

Must go, I have a deadline to meet.

No comments: